THINKING AHEAD TO NEXT YEAR…
- NEW DISMISSAL TIME FOR ALL STUDENTS GRADES PK-8 @ 3:00
- HALF DAY PRE-K DISMISSES AT 12:00
- School will begin for all students on Thursday, September 4, 2014. Students should report to the cafeteria.
- The doors will open at 8:00 and the bell will ring at 8:15
- Dismissal for all students on the 4th and 5th is at 12:00.
- Monday, September 8, 2014 will be a full day for all students. Dismissal is at 3:00 (noon for ˝ day PK). Afterschool and the lunch program will begin for all students on this day.
- Please look on line at the end of August to order lunch for the month of September. School forms will also be on line at that time.
- In addition, we will continue the early morning drop off in September. Information and registration forms will be on line in August. Early morning drop off will begin on Friday, the 5th.
- I know that the first day of school is an important day for you, as parents. Many of you will have been apart all summer and would welcome some time to rekindle friendships. After you drop your children in the cafeteria, please join other parents in the gym for a cup of coffee and to reacquaint yourselves.
- Drop off for grades PK-8 will remain the same next year as this year. If you wish to drop your child at the door please pull around the circle, drop your child at the cafeteria doors and proceed out through the exit. If you wish to come into the building or walk your child to the cafeteria please park in the lot across the street, cross with Mr. John, the crossing guard, and walk up the path to the cafeteria. For the safety of the children, at no time should anyone be parked in the upper lot adjacent to the school. The doors will close at 8:15. If we are still in the cafeteria praying children should enter through the door to the left of the cafeteria, sign in with the monitor and wait to join their class. If we have left the cafeteria you should bring your child to the Main Office where you will need to sign them in.
2014 – 2015
HAVE A SAFE, HAPPY AND HEALTHY
SUMMER. SEE YOU SEPTEMBER 4th!