Early Morning Drop-Off
EARLY MORNING DROP-OFF HANDBOOK 2016-2017
- Our Lady of Perpetual Help School provides an Early Morning Drop-off Program for the convenience of our parents. In order to run an efficient and safe program, we ask that you adhere to the following rules and regulations.
- The Early Morning Drop-off Program for grades PK-8 runs from 7:30 to 8:00 A.M.
- Students should be dropped at the front door at 7:30 A.M. They will be taken to a classroom where they will be supervised until the cafeteria doors open at 8:00. Students using the program should not go to the cafeteria entrance as it will not be manned.
- There will be no Early Morning Drop-off Program on any day that school has a delayed opening.
- The fee for the school year is $240.00 payable in 2 installments: $120.00 on September 10, 2018 and $120.00 on February 1, 2019. There is NO REFUND for missed days.
- Students may pay by the day. The rate is $5.00 per morning and is due on the day the program is used. Your account will be billed.
- Students are never allowed to be unsupervised in the building. Therefore, children taking advantage of the Early Morning Drop-off Program must follow all school rules and regulations.
- For the safety of the children, students will be signed into the Early Morning Drop-off Program by the monitor.
- No students will be allowed to leave the building at any time after arrival. They may not leave and return at will.
- Failure of either parents or students to comply with all Early Morning Drop-off policies may result in the child being removed from the program with no refund.
- Please be reminded that Early Morning Drop-off childcare is tax deductible. If you wish to receive a statement of payments for your tax records you must alert the office when you register your child that you wish to receive a statement in January.